[RPKI] Routinator 0.13 - 404 on web UI (freebsd port)

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Wed Feb 28 14:54:19 UTC 2024

Does anyone else have this issue? FreeBSD port maintainer for this said
nothing in the port would effect this, and it's still broken in 0.13.1

The main web UI does not appear to work, "Not Found", however URI's
"/status" and "/version" etc, all work:

[~] curl http://<host>:8080/version
0.13.1

[~] curl http://<host>:8080/