[RPKI] Krill web interface

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Sep 5 09:49:36 UTC 2023

Hi Cristian,

We don't get this issue in our own production environment running 0.13.1.

Could you try upgrading to 0.13.1 first? Are you sure you're using https (and accepted the self-signed certificate) rather than plain http?

Furthermore, to verify whether the issue is in Krill or perhaps in a browser cache issue, could you try the following on your machine?

curl https://localhost:3000/health --insecure -v

Kind regards,

Tim Bruijnzeels
NLnet Labs