[RPKI] Krill 0.14.0-rc3 released

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Oct 23 12:07:19 UTC 2023

Dear list,

As it turned out, the migration code was easier to add than expected, so we decided to make a third release candidate 0.14.0-rc3, that adds support for support for the ASPA v1 syntax. Existing objects will be re-issued using the new profile if you upgrade Krill 0.13.1 or lower to this version.

NOTE: you cannot upgrade from 0.14.0-rc1 or 0.14.0-rc2 to this release if you have existing ASPA objects, and while we welcome testing, we recommend that you do NOT upgrade your production environment until 0.14.0 is released on Monday, 30 October.

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,

Tim