[RPKI] Routinator 0.13.0-rc1 released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Jul 14 07:54:01 UTC 2023

Hi!

We just released the first release candidate for the next release of
Routinator, 0.13.0.

This release comes with various smaller changes and one big one:
support for ASPA. However, since the specification hasn’t been
finalized yet and we want to avoid users accidentally using with a
version that doesn’t implement the final specification, ASPA support
is not included in the default built for now. Instead, if you want to
try out ASPA, you can build this version of Routinator using cargo and
activate the "aspa" compile feature using the command:

| cargo install --force --locked --features aspa routinator --version 0.13.0-rc1

When running Routinator, ASPA needs to be enabled separately with the
--enable-aspa option. ASPA output is available in the JSON formats. To
get all ASPA output, you can run:

| routinator --enable-aspa vrps -f json --no-route-origins

The last option is new, too, and exludes route origins (i.e., VRPs) from
output. It is also available as --no-router-keys and --no-aspas.

The complete list of changes is available in the release notes at:

   https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator/releases/tag/v0.13.0-rc1

Binary packages are available via the -proposed 'distributions.' This is
the first version that also includes packages for Debian Bookworm and
RHEL9-based Linux distributions.

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Martin