[RPKI] Krill 0.12.2 'Dijkstra' released

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:56:38 UTC 2023

Fair tribute!

I don't know what the logic of these release names is. In fact, I don't
even know if it has or should have some kind of logic.
But Dijkstra certainly deserves this and many more honors.

Maybe at some point we'll see a "Radia Perlman" version of Krill.
With a poem included?

--
Douglas Fernando Fischer
Engº de Controle e Automação