[net-dns-users] header->do setting

John Kristoff jtk at cymru.com
Mon May 4 16:14:48 UTC 2015

Hi friends,

I was trying to create a query packet with the do flag set, but I was
having some trouble.  I crafted a header object, set the do flag and
issued the query, but it seems when I issue the query with send(), the
do flag setting is reverted to being unset.

Perhaps I'm doing something obviously wrong, but if anyone has any
sample code that issues a simple DNSSEC-enabled query I'd be interested
in seeing an example to help determine what I may be doing wrong.

Thank you,

John