[net-dns-users] [NLnet Labs Maintainers] Release candidate for Net::DNS 0.79

Dick Franks rwfranks at acm.org
Mon Aug 18 09:01:03 UTC 2014

Thanks Paul,

When I read the draft, I was left with a lingering doubt about what exactly
lurks within the Base64 encoded RDATA.

I went with "key" and "keybin" mostly because that is what is used in
similar RRs. In truth, this was just a simple cut-and-paste job.

Would it be better described as "keyring" and "keyringbin" or am I
misunderstandiing things?

This will need to be settled quickly. Release will be on 22nd August.

Your draft perhaps could be more illuminating by describing what the RDATA
is supposed to contain, so guys like me can pick appropriate identifiers.

Dick