[net-dns-users] Severe Net::DNS bug waiting to be fixed

Dick Franks rwfranks at acm.org
Wed Jul 17 19:15:29 UTC 2013

The problem is the mutual reference between Packet and Header.
The present scheme was hatched to overcome the explicit references to
Header and Packet internals inside some of the Net::DNS::SEC RRs.  I was
choosing to live with these shortcomings, and still intend to do so if
possible in order to avoid having to make changes in there until we return
to a seaworthy Net::DNS.

Dick Franks