[net-dns-users] handling unsupported record types

Chris Buxton clists at buxtonfamily.us
Fri May 31 21:15:26 UTC 2013

The problem occurred with Net::DNS 0.72. I was not using Net::DNS::ZoneFile to read the zone from disk.

After reading these comments, I tried the script locally, on my development workstation, and it worked fine. On the client's workstation, it failed, despite having the same version of Net::DNS. I have no explanation.

Thanks for the guidance.
Chris Buxton